Wednesday 7 December 2011

bla bla bla...

I'm back!hahaha...

After finish my last paper--BC!woots my life is free from the prison...hahaha!!
But I don't think I'm happy or excited or lost of control or bla bla bla...
I don't have any feeling to this...but only one thing to do is to scream at the top of the mountain...
I don't know why I wish to do so ...maybe too stress too many things storing in my heart or bla bla bla...haha
I miss my school,I miss my buddy,I miss my teacher,I miss my life in school!
It doesn't look like how the perfect life in the 小说 but sometime I can become crazy because of all my buddy!
I love them I wish to see them everyday again!Not only once in the year!
And also to my best best best friend!
After all, our life are busy...we can't meet at tuition centre...we have no time yam cha and chit chat...
AAAAA....Why I look so depressed!...no no no...come back! haha
Well...I will go look for a job. Oh,this is my first work!I should find something special to do right?! haha
hmm...I hope my life won't be kosong kosong kosong!I want to fill my life with all the activities now! hehehe :D
shopping,yam cha,sleep,eat,walk and bla bla bla....haha
I want go bookshop buy 小说 and read read read! hehehe....this is my wish before sit for SPM! I can't wait now...hahahaah.... :)
err...nothing to say le...tomorrow MIDVALLEY! Hope to have a nice day tomorrow...hia hia hia!!! ^^
okay! Bye~night + sweet dream!

伤心
只要调整一下
它是生命力的推动力!
:)

No comments: