Thursday 8 December 2011

one day trip!

After one day trip in Midvalley...kesan: Oh man! my leg pain like hell!graaaaaaaa.....
What we did there?!
breakfast...yeah!make me so full  ==" 
bowling...what the "bla"...I keep score zero~nooooo!!! :(
shop shop shop...这是女人的专利~muahaha ^^
lunch...keep asking about the secret hahaha!!! sometime that is the thing to do when too free~ XD
watch movie...real steel!the robot so amazing~If I got half of the robot's power then sure very "sai lei" lo!!!
dinner...
home...I love you my lovely bed! muakzzzz.... :D

Pretend...
I keep escape from one thing but it keeps appear in front of my eyes!I try harder and harder and harder...but I failed!I keep asking myself why why why?!No answer to me.I pretend.This is the only thing I can do.It's hard but I want!I don't want any sadness...any hopeless...this is the experience to face when you are growing up?!then I don't want to grow up!I wish I don't want to grow up!! :)

放弃
不是说了就算
很努力的做到
可是伤痕累累!
:)

No comments: