Sunday 11 December 2011

edu fair

first day of a week--Monday! what to do now?!hmm...sleep,eat,watch tv...so boring...  :(
Spend my whole day in PWTC and the mall yesterday...finally,my hamstring muscle clamped la!
We have our expensive breakfast--Starbucks coffee...by the way,it is delicious!
Education fair!their decoration super nice and special...cantik awesome! :D
but I lost my way there...make me so nervous!Keep searching my friends,finally I found them!hahaha :)
then have our lunch in pizza hut with weng keat~haha...
after lunch,shop shop shop!! ^^
then we search for the ktm and go home!
unfortunately...we get on a wrong train...we arrive at Sentul!then terpaksa go back and wait for the next train!
this case still fine!the most unlucky is I already call my brother wait me at the station there!walao damn scare he scold me!!!!!!! :S
finally he never scold me...haha =D I promise I will not do that anymore!haha...
home sweet home :)


我渴望的
你说的对
我好像错过了!

No comments: